By submitting a blog or vlog to the Mum & Then Some network you are agreeing to the following:
- We reserve the right to edit all posts published at Mum & Then Some (MATS)
- We are happy to include your company logo where relevant but creative control remains with MATS
- Please note that whilst we encourage people to showcase their business the content must be interesting and useful to our audience. Any copy which is just a sales pitch will not be accepted.
- A post cannot be edited by the creator once it has gone live on MATS.
- A post cannot be taken down by the creator once it has been posted on MATS, but it may be removed if agreed between MATS and the Creator.
- MATS reserves the right to request changes to submissions where necessary.
- We will not post any vlogs or blogs that are not in keeping with the ethos or mindset of the site.
- We reserve the right to share all vlogs and blog submitted by creators on social media and via email.
- MATS reserves the right to delete any comments below vlogs or blogs and on social media pages owned by MATS.